- Provides direct business inquiries on Sri Lanka investment opportunities
- Provides regular news and posts that provides awareness on Sri Lankan market opportunities and strategies
- Helps facilitating business and trade between various business entities in Sri Lanka.
- Provides Regular Information on Sri Lankan government policies, taxation, legislation, laws and rules and regulations amongst others
- Provides information on visa laws, legislation and regulations and approvals for business
- Provides extended networking opportunities for members via forums, workshops, seminars, conclaves and special interest group.
- Enables member’s consistent engagement and representation with respective Government authorities and official on various Industry issues.
- Extends opportunity to members for representation on government policies and trade related matters of Sri Lanka and its bilateral relations with India.
- Provides high visibility to members through article, news, press release, Event Sponsorships opportunity, advertisements and also help members to receive direct business enquiries though our executive team.
All Indian Citizens, Corporations, Partnership Firms, Professionals and Consultants interested in doing business in Sri Lanka and with Sri Lankan companies shall be eligible for Patron or Ordinary Membership. It is also open for Sri Lankan Companies who would like to establish business relations with Indian companies