Chamber provides following Membership benefit:
- Provides direct business inquiries on Sri Lanka investment opportunities
- Provides regular news and posts that provides awareness on Sri Lankan market opportunities and strategies
- Helps facilitating business and trade between various business entities in Sri Lanka.
- Provides Regular Information on Sri Lankan government policies, taxation, legislation, laws and rules and regulations amongst others
- Provides information on visa laws, legislation and regulations and approvals for business
- Provides extended networking opportunities for members via forums, workshops, seminars, conclaves and special interest group.
- Enables member’s consistent engagement and representation with respective Government authorities and official on various Industry issues.
- Extends opportunity to members for representation on government policies and trade related matters of Sri Lanka and its bilateral relations with India.
- Provides high visibility to members through article, news, press release, Event Sponsorships opportunity, advertisements and also help members to receive direct business enquiries though our executive team.
All Indian Citizens, Corporations, Partnership Firms, Professionals and Consultants interested in doing business in Sri Lanka and with Sri Lankan companies shall be eligible for Patron or Ordinary Membership. It is also open for Sri Lankan Companies who would like to establish business relations with Indian companies
Types of membership / Membership fee (from ISCCI):
- Patron Member (One Time Payment)
|I. From India :||Limited period of 10 years||Rs. 2,00,000||All the rights and privileges including the right to vote or hold office in the Chamber’s Council|
|II. From Abroad||Limited period of 10 years||US $ 6,000|
|Lifetime||US $ 15,000|
Service tax 14 % added to total fee payable
- Other Member: (Annual Payment)
|I. From India||Full voting rights|
|Category A||Sole Proprietorship and Consultants with turnover upto Rs. 5 crores p.a.||Rs. 5,000 p.a.|
|Category B||Firms/Corporations with turnover of less than Rs. 20 crores p.a.||Rs. 10,000 p.a.|
|Category C||Firms/Corporations with turnover between Rs. 20 crores and Rs. 100 crores p.a.||Rs. 15,000 p.a.|
|Category D||Firms/Corporations with turnover of over Rs. 100 crores p.a.||Rs. 25,000 p.a .|
|II. From Abroad||Corporate||US $ 1,000 p.a.|
|Individual||US $ 500 p.a.||NA|
|Additional Membership||Rs. 3,000 p.a.||An Additional Member shall be entitled to the same rights and privileges as an Ordinary Member including the right to hold an office on a Regional Council or a Committee of the Chamber but he shall not have the right to vote or to be a Member of the Executive Council or to hold the office of the Regional President.|
|Association Membership||Rs. 10,000 p.a.||An Association Member shall enjoy all rights and privileges of an Ordinary Member including the right to nominate a representative to hold an office on a Regional Council or a Committee of the Chamber, but shall not have the right to vote or to be a Member of the Executive Council or to hold the office of the Regional President.|
Admission Fee: Rs. 5,000 / $ 150 for new members (One time payment) and Service Tax as applicable
Becoming ISCCI Member
Step 1: Download application form
Step 2: Fill in and attach supporting documents
- Duly filled and signed membership application form
- Brief Company profile not exceeding 4 pages
- Attested MOA
- Self attested turnover of last 3 years
- Brief Profile of the directors/ Promoters and key personnel’s of the company
- Proof of remittance of admission fee and annual subscription fee as applicable
Step 3: Submit /send us by post